Monday, February 19, 2018

Week Seven - 2018 in Photographs

Day 43
 Not dawn but the reflection of the setting sun on clouds to the east.  A variation of always look behind you in photography. The sunset was not that spectacular. 

Day 44
 I usually do not include pet photographs in my weekly roll of pictures but Thicke is one of my favorite subjects and sometimes he just rocks the role. On this day the sun cooperated with his pose.


Day 45
 Orchids are another favorite subject. They are such a great flower. But this photo also heralds a milestone for me. Not only can I make my orchids live beyond the blooms I bought them for but I have assisted them in blooming again. There are 23 buds on this flower spike. This is just bloom one. Stay tuned for the day the whole spray is in flower.


Day 46

I consider myself a landscape photographer but I also enjoy doing architectural and interior photographs. Day 46 is also a photograph of a reflection. I photo edited it to accent the interior which is the focus of the picture.


Day 47

I slipped a photograph of a texture in. But my favorite photo of the week was of this slice of moon in a predawn sky.

Day 48

Day 49
And the sundog in the snow was memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.