Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Week 45 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 308
My weekly blog is late. And I was rather winging it all week long. Too much going on. Focus elsewhere, pun intended. Sorry but next week is going to be the same. My biggest piece of photographic equipment, Big Blue, is getting another mechanical fix. So no photo trek. All these are taken as I was traveling along going else where for other reasons, or off the studio deck. To facilitate that latter photographic platform I have the new heated door mat to stand on in my stocking feet and snap pictures of the dawn without freezing feet.

Day 309


Day 310

Day 311

Day 312

Day 313
And Thicke continues to pose although sometimes reluctantly. 

Day 314


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.