Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week 17 - 2017 in Photographs

Day 113
More doors, windows and openings. The door on the right is contemporary and I believe being weather aged to sell as old. It is leaning against a real old double door which is not installed. It seems to be a match of the door below.

Day 114
And next to this shop of doors is an old log structure with a window looking through to a door. 

Day 115
The facade of the shop with the doors I have photographed. And with another unique door.

Day 116
Not a door or a window but these three trees lined up like a colonnade of arches.
 
Day 117
Arches were more common in constructions of the past. I miss them in modern design.

Day 118
Day 120
The AT&SF rail station in Raton is a celebration of arches and curves. It almost looks more like a eastern mosque than a southwestern building.

1 comment:

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.