Saturday, March 4, 2017

Week Nine - 2017 in Photographs

Day 59

Thought I would begin with not the first photo of the week's post but the brightest. BTW no extreme post processing on this one. The halo was around the rising sun behind the mountain. It is why I took the picture.

Beyond this photograph I remain in a rather somber mood. Blame it on the last days of winter or the political situation.  Or just the artistic temperament. Interested in finding out of this new mood in photography will effect my painting.

Day 57

Day 58

Day 60

Day 61

Day 62

Out of every week of photographs there is a favorite. And Day 62 is it. It may actually also be my favorite photograph of February. I would love to print this one up for an approaching photography show.


Day 63

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.