Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week Seven - 2017 in Photographs

Day 43
 This week begins and ends with a sunrise. And then luck and location gave me the opportunity to photograph some wildlife in the area. Deer seem more prevalent then elk currently. The elk are probably still up above me because it has been a warm winter. They should be down in May to calve.

Day 44
 With the warmer weather I decided to photograph the melting snow on the mountains and the hill sides.

Day 45
 And then I decided to try a black and white version of my favorite mountain range. The textures show up better in the black and white I believe.

Day 46

Day 47
 I usually go for beauty over cute but I could not resist these three fawns from this last spring.

Day 48

Day 49

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all kind comments on my art and poetry.